Our services cover all aspects of aircraft ownership and operation.
Many clients trust us to manage their entire flight department, including aircraft operations consultancy and setup.
We will work with you to tailor a management package suited to your operational requirements, which can include any or all of the following services
- Aircraft pre-buy inspections acceptance flight
- Aircraft acceptance flights for new owners
- Ferry flights of purchased aircraft
- Aircraft completions, fittings and furnishings.
- Develop and maintain operating principles with a priority on safety, passenger convenience and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with all rules and regulations, manufacturers’ limitations and recommendations
- Develop / implement / enforce procedures to ensure that all embarked persons possess valid and current passports, visas, and any other required documentation.
- Maintain current all required ratings, qualifications and certificates
- Work with and manage relationships with the national FBO (fixed-base operator) chains and national fuel vendors to reduce cost and increase customer service.
- Negotiate hangar lease and renewals.
Aircraft Dispatch & Flight Handling
- Filing of flight plans and managing of the most cost-effective routings
- Flight planning: coordination and scheduling of flight operations
- Rostering of crews
- Monitoring the weather at destination, en route and alternate destinations
- Runway analysis
- Monitoring restricted air spaces, which change frequently
- Ensuring that the aircraft and the fuel uplift not only meet legal requirements but are sufficient for prevailing weather expected en route
Business Jet Maintenance
- Oversee daily maintenance and ensure that the aircraft is clean and ready at all times.
- Oversee all maintenance operations to ensure the highest level of safety while avoiding waste and excess charges
- If maintenance is to be done by employees, supervise all maintenance operations
- If maintenance is to be contracted out to a maintenance organization, we can negotiate the contract, oversee the work and review the charges
- Schedule all required periodic maintenance while avoiding scheduling conflicts
Aircraft Financial Management
- Develop annual budget and cash flow forecasts and monitor monthly deviations
- Take responsibility for maintenance decisions
- Review all expenditures
- Work with the company’s accounting department to ensure that your asset is financially administered correctly